Tuesday, April 22, 2008

You're no good to me dead...



Hello there,
First thing: Thanx for the support, the interaction and the feedback, I'm a newbie in the blogging era, so any advice is more than welcome.
Second thing: I really got tired of re-uploading all the links in this blog. They are constantly being deleted. So do you have any ideas of how should we keep it going? Some sort of a mailing list or something, I don't really know...
Please leave your thoughts & ideas, they could be more than useful for this blog to stay alive....

Love

Death Of The Left Unfinished

4 comments:

phil said...

hey - thanks for re-upping the EE! email could be the best way forward???
take care

Kevin said...

Greetings! I have visited here a couple times, and think that you have a great blog with an eclectic selection of music. One suggestion that I have is to only post music that is not readily available in any record store or online music place. Another suggestion I have is that you can pay for server space to have your files hosted. This also makes it easier for your visitors to download the files, as they can just right-click and save the file. However, it might not be the best option if you are trying to save money.

I have a blog called Eclectic Grooves that offers out-of print records, mixes and songs from in-print records. Occasionally, I will upload an album that is in print, but not very often.

I generally use Sharebee for uploading and I rarely have any trouble with links being taken down. One time I uploaded an out-of print free jazz record on FMP records, and it was taken down almost instantaneously. Although it is a rare occurrence, it still happens.

Good luck with your blog, and let me know if you'd like to exchange links with me.

Cheers, Kevin

http://eclectic-grooves.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Don't give up!

Anonymous said...

Use a 'links protection' service.